Hi,Me again, I was a bit busy doing other things, but I finally managed to getThe discussion took place on this thread's comment section:
subtitles and the right audiostream while transcoding.I've put a replacement
Assembling a tray app and setup, with all forms etc. is too much work for me at
the moment. Just stop the Transcode360 service, replace the .exe and start the
service again.I'm currently using the modified t360 with mencoder svn rev 28311
and ffmpeg svn rev 16596, both downloaded from http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
If you have transcode360 setup and working, just stop the service (this can be done through the config utility) and replace the transcode360.exe with his copy. Re-start the service. Also remember to enable subtitles in the config utility.