- Select Calendar
- Go to View>Set the view to By Category
- Find the appointment in the list
- Highlight it and click the X on the Outlook menu bar (to delete the appointment)
- The appointment should disappear from the list.
- Change the view back to what you had originally.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
How to delete Outlook Calendar appointment with invalid date (Jan 01, 1601)
Windows 10 with Ubuntu: Install error CanonicalGroupLimited.UbuntuonWindows cannot be found or cannot be accessed
On Windows 10 Enterprise build 1709 I installed the Windows Subsystem for Linux. Next I open the Microsoft Store and did a search for Ub...
*Update - we are seeing this issue less these days. Are many of you still having this issue? If so, please describe for me in the comments...
I have a Zoom 5341J. I believe these particular URLs are only valid with this model. For the Zoom 5341G or 5341H try 192.168.100.1/rf_in...
Right click Computer and choose Properties. Click Device Manager. Under Storage Controllers right click Virtual Clone Drive. Choose Unins...