I got these instructions off another forum. I tried it and it works.
1. Press the "cable" button at the top of the remote to put it into Cable Box control mode.
2. Press and hold the "Setup" button until the "Cable" button blinks twice.
3. Type in the code 994. The "Cable" button will blink twice.
4. Press (do not hold) the "Setup" button.
5. Type in the code 00173 for the 30 second skip.
6. Press whatever button on the remote you want to map the skip function to. (I used the lock button).
Windows 10 with Ubuntu: Install error CanonicalGroupLimited.UbuntuonWindows cannot be found or cannot be accessed
On Windows 10 Enterprise build 1709 I installed the Windows Subsystem for Linux. Next I open the Microsoft Store and did a search for Ub...
*Update - we are seeing this issue less these days. Are many of you still having this issue? If so, please describe for me in the comments...
I have a Zoom 5341J. I believe these particular URLs are only valid with this model. For the Zoom 5341G or 5341H try 192.168.100.1/rf_in...
Right click Computer and choose Properties. Click Device Manager. Under Storage Controllers right click Virtual Clone Drive. Choose Unins...