And made them into a single, printable, PDF file.
I removed color from the images and embedded the fonts. I also applied optimization to reduce size and, although I have not tested yet, made it viewable on mobile devices.
I am not attempting to skirt around the Amazon site. I know that myself, and some others learn better from a physical document. I guess since we spent much of our lives studying that way (or atleast I did), it seems more comfortable to me.
This may not be perfect, I apologize ahead of time. You can always download it and look it over before printing.
Also all section from the list below are included *except* the entire Publishing section. Please refer to the website for the publishing guidance.
This is the articles included in this PDF, in the same order (minus the Publishing section)
- Getting Started with the Alexa Skills Kit
- Voice Design Handbook
- Defining the Voice Interface
- Developing an Alexa Skill as a Lambda Function
- Developing an Alexa Skill as a Web Service
- Handling Requests Sent by Alexa
- Implementing the Built-in Intents
- Linking an Alexa User with a User in Your System
- Using the Alexa Skills Kit Samples
- Deploying a Sample Skill to AWS Lambda
- Deploying a Sample Skill as a Web Service
- Choosing the Invocation Name for an Alexa Skill
- Registering and Managing Alexa Skills in the Developer Portal
- Testing an Alexa Skill
- Deploying a Web Service for an Alexa Skill to AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Submission Checklist Policy Testing Security Testing Functional Testing Voice Interface and User Experience Testing Submission Testing Walk-through: Tide Pooler Submitting the Skill for Certification
- Alexa Skills Kit Interface Reference
- Alexa Skills Kit Interaction Model Reference
- Alexa Skills Kit Java Library Reference
- Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) Reference
- Supported Phrases to Begin a Conversation
- Alexa Skills Kit Glossary
- Migrating to the Improved Built-in and Custom Slot Types